sharp and easy, this hearty breakfast sandwich will satisfy even the hungriest along with us.
The ingredient of Brekkie sandwich
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 40g butter
- 400g button mushrooms, sliced
- Salt & freshly dome pepper
- 4 eggs
- 400g sliced leg ham
- 8 slices thick white bread
- 60g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Brekkie sandwich
- Heat the oil and 30g of the butter in a large non-stick frying pan exceeding medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, for 8-10 minutes or until soft and golden. Season with ease with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl. Cover similar to foil to grant warm.
- Heat enduring surviving butter in the frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Crack eggs into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bases are crisp and golden. slope higher than and cook for a other 1 minute, if desired. separate from the pan and maintenance warm. amass ham to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until light golden and warmed through.
- Meanwhile, toast bread. Butter one side of each slice of bread. pinnacle 4 slices like the spinach leaves, mushrooms, ham and egg. encouragement the second slice of toast off to the side. help immediately.
Nutritions of Brekkie sandwichcalories: