Pack a picnic basket and enjoy a day in the sun in imitation of these tasty chicken sandwiches.
The ingredient of Curried chicken sandwiches
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 75g (3/4 cup) finely chopped freshly cooked chicken
- 1/2 celery stick, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp S&W whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp pointed cream
- 1 tbsp tomato chutney
- 8 slices white bread
- 40g (1 cup) baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Curried chicken sandwiches
- Place the curry powder in small frying pan more than medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Set aside to cool.
- adjoin the curry powder, chicken, celery, mayonnaise, biting cream and chutney in a bowl.
- progress half the bread in imitation of the chicken mixture. peak as soon as the spinach. Top past long-lasting bread. Trim the crusts from the sandwiches. Cut into fingers to serve.
Nutritions of Curried chicken sandwichescalories: 84.845 calories
fatContent: 3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 3.5 grams protein