The ingredient of Lemon sorbet sandwiches
- 60g (3 tbsp) olive oil improvement (Bertolli Classico brand)
- 60g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp finely grated ocher yellow rind
- 1 egg yolk
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour, sifted
- 20g (1/4 cup) desiccated coconut
- 4 scoops lemon sorbet (Gelati Vitalia brand)
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Lemon sorbet sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray past non-stick baking paper.
- Use electric beaters to beat olive oil spread, sugar, lemon rind and ocher yellow rind in a small bowl until anodyne and creamy. increase be credited with egg yolk and emphasis until with ease combined. amass flour and coconut, and work up until fusion forms a dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Roll the dough surrounded by with 2 sheets of non-stick baking paper until it is just about 4mm thick. Use an 8cm plain cutter to cut out 8 rounds (bring the dough together and roll another time if necessary). Place the rounds vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the lined tray. Cook in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until roomy golden and cooked through. Set aside for 1-2 minutes, later transfer to a wire rack. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Place a biscuit on the order of each serving plate and summit zenith each in the same way as a scoop of sorbet. summit zenith each in the same way as a second biscuit and gently press to sandwich together. Dust later the icing sugar and facilitate immediately.
Nutritions of Lemon sorbet sandwichescalories: 285.605 calories
fatContent: 14 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 21 grams sugar
proteinContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 58.4 milligrams sodium