Create a double decker sanga later this flavoursome Reuben recipe.
The ingredient of Reuben club sandwich
- 12 slices Coles Finest by Laurent Wholemeal Sourdough Vienna
- 1/3 cup (80ml) thousand island dressing
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 16 slices shaved pastrami or silverside
- 410g can sauerkraut, rinsed, drained
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
The instruction how to make Reuben club sandwich
- Reserve 4 bread slices. move on the steadfast bread afterward the thousand island dressing. Divide half the bread, dressing-side up, accompanied by serving plates. peak in imitation of half the spinach, pastrami or silverside, sauerkraut and cheese.
- Repeat behind permanent bread, dressing-side up, spinach, pastrami or silverside, sauerkraut and cheese. height in the manner of the reserved bread and relief immediately.
Nutritions of Reuben club sandwichcalories: 935.446 calories
fatContent: 28 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 50 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 7 grams sugar
proteinContent: 72 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2549 milligrams sodium