Throw lamb, cauliflower and spices in a casserole pan and cook until meat is tender! Pop in a pie, service subsequent to rice or freeze until needed.
The ingredient of Lamb and cauliflower curry pie filling
- 600g Coles Australian Boneless Mini Lamb Shoulder, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 brown onions, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 1/2 cup (150g) korma curry paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup harshly roughly chopped coriander
The instruction how to make Lamb and cauliflower curry pie filling
- Heat a large flameproof casserole pan greater than high heat. Cook lamb, in 3 batches, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until brown all over. Transfer to a plate.
- go to onion, garlic and ginger to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until onion softens slightly. grow curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Return the lamb to pan. build up the tomato, coconut milk and cauliflower. Cover and cook for 2 hours or until lamb is completely tender. campaign in the peas and coriander. Season. Set aside to cool. deaden the pie filling in airtight containers for up to 3 months, if desired.
Nutritions of Lamb and cauliflower curry pie fillingcalories: 296.121 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 17 grams protein
sodiumContent: 478 milligrams sodium