Succulent pulled pork tastes astounding approximately this taco in the manner of a twist.
The ingredient of Pulled pork and apple sauce tortilla
- 1 large corn cob
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- 120g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup buoyant coriander leaves
- 80ml (1/3 cup) apple sauce
- 500g pork belly, fat-trimmed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 500ml (2 cups) vegetable increase
The instruction how to make Pulled pork and apple sauce tortilla
- To make the pulled pork, preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Season the pork. Heat the oil in a medium flameproof, ovenproof casserole dish beyond medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned. Place pork higher than onion mix and add stock. Bring to the boil. Roast, covered, for 1u00bd hours or until meat is enormously definitely painful sensation and shreds in the manner of a fork.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill pan a propos medium-high. Cook the corn, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until lightly charred. Cut kernels from cob. Chargrill the tortillas for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Place the pork re a board and reserve the cooking liquid. Discard rind and excess fat. Shred meat in the manner of 2 forks. increase be credited with as much cooking liquid as you following to moisten the meat.
- Top tortillas with cabbage, pork, coriander and corn. utility later a dollop of apple sauce. Season.
Nutritions of Pulled pork and apple sauce tortillacalories: