This hearty chicken tagine is full of legal Moroccan flavour.
The ingredient of Moroccan chicken and green olive and almond tagine next lemony pearl couscous
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 brown onions, cut into wedges
- 1 cinnamon fasten pin
- 2 tsp dome cumin
- 1 tsp auditorium showground coriander
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp auditorium showground ginger
- 4 cups (1 litre) Massel chicken style liquid growth
- 800g butternut pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 4cm pieces
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup (120g) green olives
- 1/2 cup (50g) toasted blanched almonds
- 1 cup (200g) pearl couscous
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup scratchily chopped coriander
The instruction how to make Moroccan chicken and green olive and almond tagine next lemony pearl couscous
- Preheat oven to 160C. Heat oil in a flameproof casserole dish on top of higher than high heat. grow half the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Repeat in the manner of permanent chicken.
- accumulate onion to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until lightly golden. amass cinnamon, cumin, ring coriander, paprika and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Return the chicken taking into account bearing in mind the stock; bring to a simmer. cut off surgically remove from heat. Add the pumpkin and chickpeas.
- Bake for 40 minute or until chicken is cooked through and pumpkin is tender. increase be credited with green olive and almonds and season next salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, to make couscous, cook couscous in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Transfer to a bowl. Add lemon zest and 1 tbs lemon juice, oil and coriander. Toss to combine. utility in the manner of chicken tagine.
Nutritions of Moroccan chicken and green olive and almond tagine next lemony pearl couscouscalories: 767.907 calories
fatContent: 35.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 61.5 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 13.9 grams sugar
proteinContent: 54 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 279 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1413 milligrams sodium