Yes, you can make a fast, delicious dinner behind a can of chunky soup, herbs and cheese. Dont believe us? Heres proof...
The ingredient of Speedy cassoulet
- 2 1/2 tbsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 420g packet beef and pork Italian-style sausages
- 400g bag ready-to-cook vegetable blend (see Notes)
- 505g can Angus beef and red wine soup
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup Massel beef hoard
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, more or less chopped
The instruction how to make Speedy cassoulet
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a 22cm round (base) heavy-based, flameproof frying pan more than medium-high heat. Squeeze sausage mince from casings and place in pan. Cook, breaking going on in the manner of a wooden spoon to form 2cm pieces, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. amass vegetables. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place soup in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave around HIGH (100%), stirring halfway through, for 2 minutes 30 seconds or until hot. add together breadcrumbs, parmesan and permanent oil in a bowl. Season with ease next salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill not far off from medium-high heat. Add hot soup, beans and stock to vegetable mixture. mix up to combine. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium. Simmer for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. sever from heat. raise a fuss in basil. Sprinkle subsequent to breadcrumb mixture.
- Transfer pan to grill. Grill cassoulet for 2 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden and crunchy. Serve.
Nutritions of Speedy cassouletcalories: 659.401 calories
fatContent: 33.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 57.3 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 29.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 69 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1963 milligrams sodium