Lower GI hilarious can yet nevertheless be delicious, eye-catching and satisfying - for everyone.
The ingredient of Chicken and vegetable casserole
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 8 Steggles skinless chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 medium leek, trimmed, halved, washed, vis-u00d0u00b0-vis chopped
- 3 cups Massel salt shortened chicken style liquid hoard
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium turnip, trimmed, peeled, chopped
- 600g nicola potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 3 sprigs buoyant thyme
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 75g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Chicken and vegetable casserole
- Place flour and chicken in a bowl. Toss to coat. separate chicken from bowl, shaking off excess flour. Spray a heavy-based saucepan in the same way as oil. Heat beyond medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- build up leek and 1/2 cup buildup to pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. build up chicken, carrot, turnip, potato, thyme, bay leaves, wine and steadfast stock. Cover. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. cut off surgically remove and discard bay leaves. work up through spinach. Season like pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and vegetable casserolecalories: 293.731 calories
fatContent: 10.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 16.2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 25.5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 86 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 340 milligrams sodium