Warm taking place in the works this winter taking into consideration a hearty chicken casserole.
The ingredient of Chicken, tomato and herb casserole
- 1 400g can Italian diced tomatoes
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp auditorium showground cumin
- 3/4 tsp auditorium showground sweet paprika
- Salt & pitch black pepper
- 4 (about 200g each) single chicken breasts in relation to the bone
- 20 (about 110g) kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup loosely packed blithe marjoram leaves, on the subject of chopped
- 1 tbsp vivacious thyme leaves
- 290g (1 1/2 cups) couscous
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) boiling water
The instruction how to make Chicken, tomato and herb casserole
- enlarge the tomatoes, accretion and sugar in a 5cm deep, 2.5 litre (10 cup), heatproof microwave-safe dish. Cover in the same way as a lid or plastic wrap, and cook approaching High/800watts/100% for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- add together the cumin, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place the chicken breasts something like a large plate. Sprinkle the spice incorporation combination greater than both sides of the chicken and use your fingertips to massage in. Add the chicken to the tomato union and direction to coat in the sauce. Cook, uncovered, roughly Medium/500watts/50%, turning the chicken halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes.
- mount up the olives, marjoram and thyme to the chicken join up and toss around gently to combine. Cook, uncovered, around Medium/500watts/50% for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the olives are warm.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl and pour the boiling water on top of higher than while stirring when a fork. Cover following a plate or foil and set aside for 2-3 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed. Use the fork to separate the grains. foster the chicken casserole gone the couscous.
Nutritions of Chicken, tomato and herb casserolecalories: 559.021 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 55 grams protein
sodiumContent: 656.65 milligrams sodium