If youre looking for an easy associates meal this lamb casserole recipe ticks all the boxes.
The ingredient of Lamb casserole past cheesy pasta topping
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 kg diced lamb
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, halved lengthways, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Massel beef hoard
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tomato paste
- 2 cups (180g) mini fusilli pasta
- 1 cup (250ml) three cheese and onion pasta bake sauce
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Lamb casserole past cheesy pasta topping
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C.
- Heat oil in 8-cup ovenproof casserole dish. Cook lamb in batches until browned all over. Remove.
- Cook celery, carrot and onion in same pan for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Return lamb similar to stock, wine and tomato epoxy resin stirring to combine. Bring to the boil. Cover in the manner of lid, transfer to oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain. add together pasta taking into account bearing in mind sauce in medium bowl.
- sever lid from casserole, proceed pasta fusion evenly exceeding meat and sprinkle past cheese. Bake outside a supplementary new 20 minutes until golden brown.
Nutritions of Lamb casserole past cheesy pasta toppingcalories: 898.64 calories
fatContent: 49 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 8 grams sugar
proteinContent: 66 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1066.86 milligrams sodium