as soon as leeks, mushrooms and a splash of white wine, this one-pot creamy chicken is the ultimate easy dinner for two.
The ingredient of Chicken and leek casserole recipe for two
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 (about 700g) chicken marylands, skin in this area
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g speck, rind removed, cut into 1cm strips
- 125g small button mushrooms
- 1 leek, trimmed, cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 3 roomy thyme sprigs, improvement extra, to bolster
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) dry white wine
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid accretion
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- Cooked risoni pasta, to relieve sustain (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken and leek casserole recipe for two
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C enthusiast forced. Place the flour in a sealable plastic bag and season. Add the chicken and toss until with ease coated.
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof dish or deep, ovenproof frying pan more than medium-high. build up the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- go to the speck, mushroom, leek and thyme to the dish, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until the leek has softened. build up garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Pour in white wine and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the wine has shortened and with reference to evaporated. stir up in collection store and cream, and bring to the boil. sever from heat and return the chicken to the pan, skin-side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle once extra thyme sprigs and abet afterward risoni, if desired.
Nutritions of Chicken and leek casserole recipe for twocalories: 889.319 calories
fatContent: 68.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 49 grams protein