This quiche is a invincible accompaniment to a green leafy salad for a lively meal.
The ingredient of Salmon and leek quiche
- 20g butter
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 415g can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 1 bunch asparagus, halved
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup conclusive cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- Salad, to further
- 110g butter, chilled, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp iced water
The instruction how to make Salmon and leek quiche
- Make Pastry: Place butter, flour and salt in a food processor. Process until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. increase be credited with egg and iced water. Process until mixture just comes together. Press union into a disc. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour. a propos a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry until 5mm thick. Line a greased 20cm (base) non-stick springform pan in imitation of pastry, pressing evenly into side and base. Trim excess pastry from top. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C/170u00b0C fan-forced. Line pastry behind baking paper. Fill subsequently pie weights or uncooked rice. Bake for 15 minutes. cut off surgically remove weights and paper. Bake a extra 15 minutes. Cool.
- Melt butter in a pan exceeding medium-high heat. go to leek and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Cool. Spoon into pastry case. culmination when salmon and asparagus. shake up eggs, cream and parmesan in a bowl. Season considering salt and pepper. Pour greater than salmon.
- condense abbreviate oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until filling is set. Stand for 10 minutes. bolster quiche subsequently salad.
Nutritions of Salmon and leek quichecalories: 798.499 calories
fatContent: 52 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 41 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 542 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1055.5 milligrams sodium