Delicious served as an evening meal past vegetables, or as a vivacious lunch in the same way as salad.
The ingredient of Garden harvest quiche
- 3 Weet-Bix biscuits
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp oil, extra
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup pumpkin, cubed
- 1 zucchini (courgette), sliced
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp french mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
The instruction how to make Garden harvest quiche
- Place Weet-Bix biscuits in a food processor and process until they resemble breadcrumbs. mount up flour.
- tote up oil and water and gradually mount up to flour union while processing. taking into consideration dough forms into a soft ball, remove from processor and gently knead until smooth.
- Place the pastry amongst two sheets of baking paper and roll out to fit a 20cm flan tin. Ease pastry into tin and trim. Bake u201cblindu201d for 10 minutes in a sober oven, 180u00b0C then sever the paper and beans and cook for a additional 10 minutes. Cool.
- Heat new oil in a frypan and lightly saute onion and capsicum until soft. Steam broccoli, pumpkin and zucchini (courgette). protest together eggs, soy milk, mustard and salt. Sprinkle cheese higher than base of quiche. Arrange onion and capsicum, steamed vegetables and corn kernels more than cheese. Pour egg join up more than vegetables. Bake in a self-denying oven, 180u00b0C for 30 minutes or until blend is set.
Nutritions of Garden harvest quichecalories: