Semi-dried tomatoes are delicious for all whatever from pizza and pasta to quiches and mezze plates. Follow these easy steps to make your own at home.
The ingredient of Semi-dried tomatoes
- 1kg roma tomatoes
- 2 tsp buoyant thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper, to season
The instruction how to make Semi-dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 150u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place a wire rack roughly the prepared tray. Cut 1kg roma tomatoes in half lengthways. Arrange the tomato, cut-side up, re the wire rack.
- Season the tomato when salt and pepper. Sprinkle considering 2 teaspoons roomy thyme leaves. Bake in oven for 2 1/2 hours or until the tomato is dry in relation to the edges but yet nevertheless soft in the centre. Set aside to cool completely.
- Transfer to an airtight container. Cover afterward other virgin olive oil.
Nutritions of Semi-dried tomatoescalories: