This pretty-as-a-picture bacon quiche is a show-stopping dish that anyone can master.
The ingredient of Sweet corn and bacon quiche recipe
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) plain flour
- 120g cold butter, chopped
- 3-4 tsp water
- 350g Primo Rindless Middle Bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed
- 1 tbsp lighthearted thyme leaves
- 80ml (1/3 cup) pouring cream
- 5 eggs
- 60g grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Sweet corn and bacon quiche recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease flan tin. complement flour and butter in a food processor. Process until incorporation combination resembles fine breadcrumbs. increase be credited with water and process until join up just comes together. slope pastry onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently until just smooth.
- Roll out pastry on the subject of with reference to a sheet of lightly floured baking paper large acceptable to cover the base and sides of the prepared tin. Flip pastry over rolling stick glue and remove the paper. Ease the pastry into the tin, pressing gently into the fluted sides. Trim top later a argumentative knife. Place flan tin on an oven tray. Line the pastry deed taking into consideration a sheet of baking paper and fill similar to beans or rice. Bake blind for 15 minutes. sever baking paper and beans. Bake for a additional 10-15 minutes until insipid colorless golden. Cool.
- Meanwhile, cut 5 or 6 strips of bacon large ample plenty to cover the height of the quiche and reserve. Chop the permanent bacon. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan. mount up leek, cook, stirring 1 minute. increase be credited with chopped bacon, cook stirring for 3-4 minutes or until lightly golden. raise a fuss through corn and thyme. separate from heat and set aside to cool.
- evolve cooled bacon blend beyond pastry case. shake up cream and eggs in a jug. Pour into pastry case. Scatter over cheese. Lay strips of reserved bacon higher than the quiche heavy to each other. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Leave quiche in the tin for 10 minutes in the future removing to serve.
Nutritions of Sweet corn and bacon quiche recipecalories: