The ingredient of Turkey and tabouli tortillas
- 1/3 cup improper burghul (see Notes)
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup buoyant flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 burrito tortillas
- 1/3 cup hommus
- 400g sliced turkey
- olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Turkey and tabouli tortillas
- Soak burghul in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain well, pressing burghul next a spoon to separate excess water.
- Place burghul, tomatoes, mint, parsley, onions and 1/4 cup of juice into a bowl. Season past salt and pepper. fusion well.
- Place tortillas onto a board. move on each gone 1 tablespoon of hommus. Divide turkey and tabouli between tortillas. Roll up. Tie in the same way as string to secure.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan beyond medium heat. Spray tortillas subsequent to oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side, or until warm. Serve.
Nutritions of Turkey and tabouli tortillascalories: 418.489 calories
fatContent: 12.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 33.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 37.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 582 milligrams sodium