increase creamy yoghurt over poached fruit, and finish later crunchy oat-and-nut crumble.
The ingredient of Fruit crumble trifle
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 50g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 75g (1/2 cup) unsalted pistachio kernels, scratchily chopped
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 20g (1/4 cup) shredded coconut
- 100g butter, cut into 1cm pieces
- 6 green apples, peeled, cored, cut into wedges
- 500g frozen contaminated berries
- 200g pkt dried peaches
- 110g (1/2 cup) white sugar
- 875g ctn vanilla yoghurt
The instruction how to make Fruit crumble trifle
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place flour, oats, pistachio, brown sugar and coconut in a bowl. Rub in butter until mixture resembles rude indecent breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Simmer the apple, berries, peaches and white sugar in a large saucepan exceeding medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes or until just tender. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the fruit blend in a large bowl. Spoon over the yoghurt and crumble topping.
Nutritions of Fruit crumble triflecalories: 444.301 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 51 grams sugar
proteinContent: 9 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 36 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 123.7 milligrams sodium