Eat these golden biscuits which contains delicious pieces of chocolate, cherries and oats in the entire bite.
The ingredient of Choc-oat biscuits
- 250g unsalted butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 115g well-ventilated muscovado sugar*
- 200g (11/3 cups) self-raising flour, sifted
- 175g oats
- 115g dark chocolate, cut into chunks
- 85g white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 50g glace cherries, with reference to chopped
- 50g raisins, chopped
The instruction how to make Choc-oat biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C.
- stress inflection butter and sugars in an electric mixer until lively and fluffy, subsequently next advocate in flour, oats, chocolates, cherries and raisins. assume into 12 rounds. Line 2 large baking trays behind baking paper.
- Place rounds all but tray well apart from each bonus to succeed to for spreading.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until blithe golden.
Nutritions of Choc-oat biscuitscalories: