Malted milk makes these oat and raisin cookies additional supplementary special.
The ingredient of Raisin and oat cookies
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup malted milk powder
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup raisins
The instruction how to make Raisin and oat cookies
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C.
- Place sugar and butter in a bowl, and beat in imitation of electric beaters until roomy and creamy. go to egg and continue beating until well combined. Fold through milk powder, plain flour, baking powder, rolled oats and raisins. amalgamation until without difficulty combined.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place in this area a baking tray lined subsequent to baking paper, leaving freshen for spreading. Cover tray afterward plastic wrap. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes. Remove from freezer and cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool beforehand serving.
Nutritions of Raisin and oat cookiescalories: 152.004 calories
fatContent: 6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 26 milligrams sodium