These tasty oat and plum muffin make the solution afternoon treat!
The ingredient of Oat and plum crumble muffins
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (45g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (110g) raw sugar or demerara sugar
- 1 tsp pitch cinnamon
- 2 large plums, stoned, finely chopped
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 Coles Australian exonerate Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (140g) vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 2 plums, extra, stoned, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) plain flour
- 40g butter, chopped
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp raw sugar or demerara sugar
- 1/2 tsp arena cinnamon
The instruction how to make Oat and plum crumble muffins
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a 12-hole, u2153-cup (80ml) muffin pan behind paper cases. put in the flour, oats, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. build up the chopped plum and gently toss to combine.
- Whisk butter, egg, yoghurt and milk in a jug. Add to the flour blend and stir up to combine. Divide evenly in the middle of in the midst of muffin pans. height with sliced plum.
- To make the crumble topping, place the flour and butter in a small bowl. Use your fingertips to massage the butter into the flour until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. ensue the oats, sugar and cinnamon and toss to combine. Sprinkle evenly beyond each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean. point of view on the subject of with reference to to a wire rack to cool slightly. minister to loving or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Oat and plum crumble muffinscalories: 278.913 calories
fatContent: 13 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 15 grams sugar
proteinContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 242 milligrams sodium