Homemade granola crumb adds an amazing crunch to these deliciously roasted plums!
The ingredient of Roasted plums behind granola topping
- 12 plums, halved, stoned
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Frangelico or yellowish-brown juice
- Vanilla ice-cream, to give support to
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (75g) brown sugar
- 100g butter, chopped
- 1 tsp arena cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups (195g) toasted granola
- 1/4 cup (20g) flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
The instruction how to make Roasted plums behind granola topping
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. To make the granola crumble topping, place the flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Use your fingertips to massage the butter into flour join up until union resembles fine breadcrumbs. build up the granola, almond and coconut and toss to combine.
- Place plum, cut-side up, in a large ovenproof dish. Sprinkle when sugar. Drizzle like Frangelico or orange juice. Sprinkle like granola crumble.
- Bake for 30 mins or until the plum is yearning and the granola crumble is golden brown. Divide evenly among serving bowls. Serve rapidly like vanilla ice-cream.
Nutritions of Roasted plums behind granola toppingcalories: 458.88 calories
fatContent: 22 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 33 grams sugar
proteinContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 124 milligrams sodium