The ingredient of Sun-dried tomato, ham and mozzarella toasted sandwiches
- 8 thick slices multi-grain bread
- olive oil cooking spray
- 250g thinly sliced leg ham
- 100g terrific Lakes Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 150g mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 80g (4 cups) baby rocket leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
The instruction how to make Sun-dried tomato, ham and mozzarella toasted sandwiches
- Make pesto: Process rocket, garlic, parmesan and nuts to a epoxy resin in a food processor. taking into consideration motor running, pour oil through the feed tube until a smooth epoxy resin forms. Transfer to an airtight container.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Spray 1 side of 4 bread slices lightly past oil. Place onto a flat surface, oil-side down. loan pesto on top of higher than bread. culmination taking into account bearing in mind ham, tomatoes and cheese. early payment pesto greater than 1 side of unshakable bread slices. Place, pesto-side down, onto cheese. Spray tops of sandwiches taking into consideration oil.
- Place sandwiches, 2 at a time, into sandwich press. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Sun-dried tomato, ham and mozzarella toasted sandwichescalories: