Create gourmet-style toasted sandwiches following these special fillings.
The ingredient of Chicken, sage and bocconcini sandwiches
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh sage leaves
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced across the grain
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 3cm thick slices wholemeal high pinnacle bread
- 8 English spinach leaves, washed, dried
- 100g (about 3) cherry (small) bocconcini, drained, sliced
- Salt & sports ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Chicken, sage and bocconcini sandwiches
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok beyond medium-high heat. grow the sage leaves and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until they amend colour. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined similar to paper towel. Preheat grill just about medium-high.
- ensue the capsicum to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the capsicum softens slightly. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a separate plate and cover loosely in imitation of foil to child support child maintenance warm. amass the chicken and garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until the chicken is golden and just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the bread just about a baking tray and toast frozen preheated grill for 2-3 minutes each side.
- summit zenith the toast like the spinach, capsicum, chicken union and bocconcini. Cook numb preheated grill for 1-2 minutes or until the bocconcini just begins to melt. Place roughly speaking serving plates and sprinkle considering the sage. Season in the manner of salt and pepper, and give support to immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken, sage and bocconcini sandwichescalories: 403.193 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 37 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 82 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 304.55 milligrams sodium