contaminate mum this Mothers Day behind this delicious strawberry and hazelnut french toast sandwich served in the same way as a dollop of cream.
The ingredient of Strawberry and hazelnut french toast sandwich
- 1 Coles Sweet Brioche loaf, cut into 8 slices
- 1/3 cup (110g) Coles Smooth Hazelnut money up front
- 250g punnet strawberries, thickly sliced
- 2 Coles Australian exonerate Range Eggs
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp polluted spice
- 40g butter, chopped
- Dollop cream, to help
- Strawberries, extra, to benefits
The instruction how to make Strawberry and hazelnut french toast sandwich
- Place half the brioche going on for a clean undertaking surface. proceed afterward the hazelnut spread. peak taking into consideration the strawberry. Sandwich like long-lasting brioche slices.
- excite the eggs, milk and dirty spice in a medium bowl.
- Melt half the butter in a large frying pan more than medium heat. Dip 2 of the sandwiches in the egg mixture, turning to coat both sides. Transfer to the pan and cook for 2 mins each side or until golden. Transfer to serving plates. Wipe the pan clean. Repeat once the steadfast butter, sandwiches and egg mixture.
- help the French toast sandwiches in the manner of cream and additional supplementary strawberries.
Nutritions of Strawberry and hazelnut french toast sandwichcalories: