This Italian Christmas cake is a hasty and easy festive dessert.
The ingredient of Cherry Ripe panforte
- 100g blanched almonds, toasted
- 125g hazelnuts, toasted
- 150g dessert figs, roughly speaking chopped
- 4 x 55g Cherry Ripe bars, chopped
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- icing sugar, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Cherry Ripe panforte
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20cm base measurement round cake pan.
- Place nuts, figs, Cherry Ripe, flour, cocoa and half the chocolate into a large bowl. rouse to combine.
- Place honey, sugar and enduring surviving chocolate into a saucepan greater than low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts. Bring to the boil without stirring. cut heat to low. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Make a capably skillfully in centre of flour mixture. Pour in syrup. disturb until combined. Spoon into cake pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. take over to cool in pan.
Nutritions of Cherry Ripe panfortecalories: 622.595 calories
fatContent: 28 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 79 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 64 grams sugar
proteinContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 40.11 milligrams sodium