conclusive as a dessert or cheeky after-brunch treat, this super-easy cake is the complete fascination of Madeira cake, blithe berries and creamy custard.
The ingredient of Toasted Madeira cake with cinnamon custard & raspberries
- 200g bought Madeira cake, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 1 x 500g ctn Pauls Premium vanilla custard
- 1 tsp arena cinnamon
- 150g frozen raspberries, just thawed
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
The instruction how to make Toasted Madeira cake with cinnamon custard & raspberries
- Preheat grill more or less high. Place cake slices re a baking tray. Cook sedated grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until toasted. Place almonds nearly a baking tray and cook frozen grill for 1 minute or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, affix the custard and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Place the cake slices roughly speaking serving plates. pinnacle in imitation of custard, raspberries and almonds. Dust behind icing sugar to serve.
Nutritions of Toasted Madeira cake with cinnamon custard & raspberriescalories: 383.117 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 32 grams sugar
proteinContent: 10 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 51 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 324.51 milligrams sodium