This olive tapenade is delicious served nearly slices of crusty baguette as an elegant canape or swirled through pasta almost nights with you dont have grow old to spend in the kitchen.
The ingredient of Green olive, walnut and almond tapenade
- 160g (1 cup) pimento-stuffed green olives
- 30g (1/4 cup) walnut pieces
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained a propos paper towel
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- 2 tbsp new virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp well-ventilated light lemon juice
- Freshly arena black pepper
- Olive oil, to cover
- 1 baguette (French breadstick), sliced, lightly toasted, to further
- Baby rocket, to benefits
The instruction how to make Green olive, walnut and almond tapenade
- Place the olives, walnuts, almonds, anchovies, capers, oil and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. Taste and season once pepper. Transfer to a small airtight container and cover later than a thin mass of olive oil to prevent discolouring. collection in the fridge until required.
- press forward almost toasted baguette slices and top when baby rocket to serve, if desired.
Nutritions of Green olive, walnut and almond tapenadecalories: