For a clear fruity dessert augment mango, almonds and cream.
The ingredient of Mango mess
- 1 1/2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 3 mangoes
- 300ml Coles Brand thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100g pkt Coles bakery meringues
The instruction how to make Mango mess
- Place flaked almonds in a dry frying pan and cook, more than medium heat, for nearly 2 mins, stirring often, until golden brown. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Peel mangoes and cut flesh from the stones. Cut into slices. Use electric beaters to whip cream subsequently vanilla essence until soft peaks form.
- Layer cream, mangoes and meringues into serving glasses or bowls. Sprinkle toasted almonds in this area pinnacle and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mango messcalories: