This easily reached dessert mixes sweet tropical fruit flavours past crunchy butternut snap biscuits.
The ingredient of Mango and passionfruit crunch
- 270ml can Ayam Coconut Cream (see Note)
- 300ml Coles Brand Thickened Cream
- 10 Arnotts Butternut Snap Cookie biscuits, crumbled
- 500g pkt Coles Brand spacious Frozen Diced Mango, thawed
- 170g can passionfruit pulp in syrup
- flaked coconut, toasted, to encouragement
The instruction how to make Mango and passionfruit crunch
- intentionally spoon 2 tbsp of the thick coconut cream from the top of the can into a bowl (see Note). grow the thickened cream. Use an electric mixer to prominence until soft peaks form.
- Divide half the crumbled biscuits in the middle of in the midst of 4 tumblers (see note). pinnacle in the manner of half the mango, cream mixture and passionfruit pulp. Continue layering once permanent biscuits, mango, cream blend and passionfruit pulp. Chill until required. Just ahead of time serving, sprinkle considering coconut.
Nutritions of Mango and passionfruit crunchcalories: 545.876 calories
fatContent: 39.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 26.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 36.7 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 27.1 grams sugar
proteinContent: 6.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 110 milligrams sodium