Crack into this recipe for Easter treats to get the kids hopping happy!
The ingredient of Swamp eggs
- 200g dark chocolate melts, melted
- 1/2 x 34g packet Fruit Tingles, crushed
- 1/2 x 85g packet lime green jelly crystals (see note)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 40 lolly animals (snakes, frogs, starfish, dolphins etc)
The instruction how to make Swamp eggs
- append chocolate and Fruit Tingles in a bowl. Using the support back up of a spoon or a small paintbrush, coat 8 holes of an 8cm x 6cm (1/4 cup-capacity) egg-shaped mould later chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until needed.
- Place jelly crystals in a heatproof bowl. amass boiling water. work up to dissolve. disquiet in 2/3 cup chilly frosty water. Set aside to cool. Divide join up in the midst of moulds. Arrange lollies in jelly (about 5 per mould). Refrigerate for 3 hours or until jelly is set.
- on purpose separate eggs from moulds. Serve.
Nutritions of Swamp eggscalories: 280.586 calories
fatContent: 6.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6.1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 51.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 3.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 1 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 83 milligrams sodium