*Disclaimer: This recipe is a believer recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Baked lime cheesecake
- 3 cups gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp impure tainted spice
- 90-100g butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 can sweetened abbreviated milk
- 500g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup open lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
The instruction how to make Baked lime cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- add up crushed biscuits, sugar and spices. demonstrate well. ensue melted butter to coat crumbs.
- Press biscuit crumbs into an 8-inch springform pan. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and set aside.
- add together cream cheese, edited reduced milk, vanilla, sugar. mixture combination in imitation of electric mixer until smooth.
- increase be credited with lime juice, rind and lightly beaten eggs alternately to filling until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into pan. Bake until cheesecake turns lightly brown (approx. 35 minutes). sever from oven leave to cool.
- Refrigerate until chilled. service with whipped cream.
Nutritions of Baked lime cheesecakecalories: