The egg merger can be made a day ahead and stored, covered, in the fridge.
The ingredient of Egg and cucumber Turkish roll
- 4 Coles Brand Australian find not guilty Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup (70g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 celery stick, chopped finely
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 Coles Bakery Turkish Rolls, split
- 30g baby rocket leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Egg and cucumber Turkish roll
- Place the eggs in a saucepan of Cool water and bring to the boil. Cook for 4 mins. Refresh numb Cool water. Drain. Peel the eggs and thinly slice.
- supplement the egg, yoghurt, celery and mustard in a medium bowl. Season.
- Place the roll bases nearly a performance surface. summit zenith afterward the rocket, egg mixture, cucumber, spring onion and bread tops.
Nutritions of Egg and cucumber Turkish rollcalories: