The ingredient of Thai-style egg salad
- 1/3 cup (80ml) vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed, sliced
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry glue gum
- 4 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar*
- 100g bag Asian salad leaves
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Coriander leaves, to utility
The instruction how to make Thai-style egg salad
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frypan more than medium heat, grow onion and fry gently for 1-2 minutes until softened. ensue half the chilli and cook for a few more seconds, then mount up curry cement and raise a fuss for a further minute. Cool slightly, later disturb in yoghurt and season to taste.
- move around together enduring surviving oil and chilli when fish sauce and vinegar.
- Toss salad similar to dressing and divide along with 4 bowls. height each behind 3 egg halves, drizzle past yoghurt dressing and gild later coriander and pepper.
Nutritions of Thai-style egg saladcalories: 317.87 calories
fatContent: 28 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 373.51 milligrams sodium