Everyone will enjoy this cheese-filled zucchini quiche in the same way as a trace smack of chilli.
The ingredient of Zucchini and feta quiche
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
- 1 small zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 60g Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup unmovable cream
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped spacious chives
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
The instruction how to make Zucchini and feta quiche
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place a baking tray in oven. Use pastry to line base and side of a 2.5cm-deep, 11.5cm x 34cm (base), loose-based fluted tart pan, gilding titivation to fit. Prick base like a fork. numb for 15 minutes or until firm. Place tin on the subject of with reference to hot baking tray in oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. shorten oven temperature to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced.
- Arrange zucchini and feta in pastry case.
- Place eggs, cream and cheese in a large jug. stir toss around to combine. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. raise a fuss in chives, garlic and chilli. Pour beyond zucchini mixture. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and just set. Serve.
Nutritions of Zucchini and feta quichecalories: 499.032 calories
fatContent: 33.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 16.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 15.4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 243 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 770 milligrams sodium