Super immediate rushed to prep, this easy cheesecake combines Baileys and luscious salted caramel, guaranteed to go off at your neighboring bordering dinner party!
The ingredient of Baileys salted caramel cheesecake recipe
- 300g plain digestive biscuits, discontinuous into pieces
- 125g butter, melted
- 100g Cadbury Caramilk
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125g (1/2 cup) bitter cream
- 80ml Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 200g dulce de leche or Caramel peak u2018Nu2019 Fill
- 1 tsp sea salt
The instruction how to make Baileys salted caramel cheesecake recipe
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C admirer forced. Grease a 22cm springform pan. Line as soon as baking paper.
- Place biscuits in food processor and process until mix resembles coarse crumbs. build up butter and process until combined. Use a flat-bottomed glass to press the join up evenly more than the base and two-thirds happening the sides of the pan. Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on High in 30 second bursts, stirring in the midst of each burst, until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place cream cheese, caster sugar, eggs, bitter cream and baileys in a food processor and process until smooth. gone the motor is running, ensue in cooled chocolate. Combine dulce de leche or caramel and sea salt in a bowl.
- Pour half the cheesecake merger on top of higher than biscuit base. Dot like half the caramel mixture. Use a skewer to create a ripple effect. Repeat like steadfast cheesecake merger and caramel mixture. Bake for 1 hour or until the filling is just set (cheesecake should wobble slightly).
- Leave the cheesecake in the oven, once the gate get into slightly ajar, for 3 hours or until cooled certainly (this will prevent cake from cracking). Place in the fridge to chill overnight.
Nutritions of Baileys salted caramel cheesecake recipecalories: